Above ground swimming pools offer easy installation, mobility, and affordability for your home in Spartanburg.
Above Ground Swimming Pools in Spartanburg – Have you been thinking about adding a swimming pool to your backyard in Spartanburg, South Carolina, but you aren’t sure where to start? Are you looking for a less-permanent option than an in-ground pool? One thing you may want to consider is above ground swimming pools because of their easy installation, mobility, and price.
At Ricky’s Pools, we offer a number of options for your home, including above ground swimming pools to meet your needs.
- Easy Installation – Above ground swimming pools offer one of the easiest installations for your backyard. Our team will come to your home and set up your new swimming pool, so you can enjoy it right away.
- Mobility – If you are interested in selling your home or want to make changes to the backyard, above ground swimming pools offer flexibility in that they can easily be taken down and moved to a new location.
- Price – If you are on a budget but would love to have a pool, above ground swimming pools are your best option. You can also ask us about our pool financing, so your dreams of owning a swimming pool can become a reality.
Above ground swimming pools can also have added deck features and other options to make your backyard oasis complete. At Ricky’s Pools, we can provide all the information you need to get started with your new pool. We have over 20 years in the business, and you won’t be disappointed with our quality workmanship and customer service. Call us soon, so you can get started swimming!
Do your kids love playing in your above-ground pool? Here are some great ideas for new games they can try out in the water:
- Submarine Races- Who can hold their breath & swim the farthest underwater?
- Noodle Jousting- Sit on inflatable rafts & try to knock each other off with pool noodles.
- Ping Pong Dive- Write numbers on ping pong balls and throw them into the water. See how many points each kid can catch!
- Octopus- Like red rover in the water– try to get from one side to the other without getting tagged!
- Whirlpool- If you have a smaller, round above-ground pool, start moving around slowly in a circle, and then go faster and faster until everyone can float in the whirlpool.